Thursday, March 24, 2011

these things come and go.



Fuck.

This is a whiney post.


sorry. (to continue.....)



just that, fuck. I think i'm too into this online thing. i just see everyone else's out put and it just... i don't know... I just don't feel that i'm there yet. I feel like my ideas are not defined enough, or that they're not good enough. too stupid. Or in the case of my more introspective stuff, just plain self indulgent. No one wants to read about that. But then again the old adage goes to make "art" for one's self. I dunno.

And Looking at these art comic kids, i feel like i can do that, but when i do it just seems juvenile.

GAH. anyway, don't disregard that up there, but also, don't pay it any attention. i know that all "artists" get like that. I'm just being a whiney bitch and sometimes i need to write this crap down. ugh.

we will soon be returning you to the regularly posted nonsense that is featured here.

These images posted here are from another tumblr site i started Masked models. it's just an excuse to cut up and draw on model pics. It's not gonna be a daily thing like my cromulent comix one, but pretty regular. was thinking of selling originals on etsy, but we'll see. anyway my rambling is done for today. i guess till next time.



at the last minute i decided to put a comic up. an oldie, but goodie.